- Swedish: Kneading with long and firm strokes resulting in alleviation of body stiffness, improved blood circulation, and better holistic health.
- Deep Tissue: Stretching tight muscles and relieving tension with deep and focused massage strokes, which is very beneficial for persons with chronic muscle pain.
- Sports Massage: Using moderate pressure and a combination of techniques (effleurage, broadening, compression, lifting, and jostling) directed at relaxing muscle spasms, fatigue, and soreness for physically active people.
- Acupressure: Combining body stretching and applying finger pressure at various meridian points, this ancient Chinese technique aims to stimulate your own recuperative powers, alleviate tension and body pain, and release toxins from your body.
- Hot Stone: Massaging you with specially heated basalt stones to begin, and then placing larger stones along your body at selective spots, your massage therapist will continue the massage with her hands. You will experience release of muscle and tendon pain, and an improved flow of energy.
- Thai Massage: Combining stretching and rocking of your body with rhythmic hard pressure, our Thai massage provides the deepest relaxation of your whole body.
- Ashiatsu: Applying pressure at the meridian points of your body by using her feet, a massage therapist walks along your body using this ancient Chinese technique to relieve body pain and balance energy flow.
- Aromatherapy: Soothing aromas of rose or lavender massage oils may be selected with any of the above massages. Special tonic oil is available for $5 more.