- We strongly encourage you to make an appointment up to one week in advance. That way you are assured of seeing the professional massage therapist you request, getting the length of appointment you desire, at the time of day you desire.
- You may make an appointment by calling our receptionist.
- In April we will be launching our new online appointment scheduling system!
- Walk-ins are welcome, although your chances of success aren’t the best if you just “show up.”
- We accept Visa and MasterCard at our reception desk.
- Our online booking service accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- We will accept cash, but we will not accept personal checks.
Gift cards make the perfect gift for any occasion!
- Purchase Gift Cards through our online store.
- Gift cards are available for any amount.
- Gift cards are available at our reception desk or by calling us at (408) 262-9988.
- Gift cards expire one year from date of issue.
- Gift cards may not be redeemed after their expiration date.
- Gift cards may not be redeemed for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund, even if they are current. They must be used for services at Elegance Spa.
- We can accept payment for gift cards over the phone, and can mail the gift card to the recipient.
- All of our massages are professional and 100% legitimate
- If at any time one of our professional massage therapists feels threatened or uncomfortable in any way with a situation, they can and will end your appointment immediately, you will be asked to leave the premises, and a refund will not be given.